Thursday, September 30, 2010

[Photos] Imortal Cast

Good quality photos of the cast have been uploaded recently at Mico del Rosario's Facebook, who handles promo for Star Cinema's movies and TV shows including Imortal.  I am posting here photos of Angel Locsin. To view the photos of the rest of the cast, click here


Statuesque Angel looking gorgeously hot in red like a beauty queen
adorably cute tandem - gorgeous and dashing!






Imortal premieres on Monday, 4th of October, after Noah at Kapamilya primetime bida.  I am not sure if this is accurate so be ready with your pinch of salt okay.  A poster at ABS-CBN forum shared that Imortal will be aired at 8:30 PM approximately.  Click here to read the post.


About the promotion, check out Imortal at "The Wrap" at Studio 23 at 7PM today, Thursday, and tomorrow.  Tune in at SNN (Showbiz News Ngayon) Special of "Imortal: The Making" tomorrow, Friday.  All the cast of Imortal including Angel Locsin and John Lloyd Cruz will promote Imortal in ASAP on Sunday.  I also posted this schedule at the sidebar and will be updating it as and when a new information comes out.  Check out also the twitter feeds at the sidebar for updates.


I heard Yeng Constantino will be singing the theme song, "Walang Hanggan", for Imortal but I did not find yet the video in youtube.  I will share it here once available.  I hope it will be as good as Martin Nievera's rendition of theme song for Lobo, if not better.  Although the full teaser looks exciting, I want to see as well another trailer with a memorable theme song in the background.



These are the same videos from the Imortal website that were re-uploaded in youtube.  I am re-posting them here in case some of you would like to use these clips in creating fan videos and for my reference as well for later use, if needed. The first two videos were uploaded by Mico and the third video by ABS-CBN.





No comments: