Friday, October 29, 2010

Angel Locsin unfollowed by Luis Manzano in Twitter

I checked not once but twice tonight the list of Twitter accounts being followed by Luis Manzano and I could not find Angel Locsin in the list.  What is heartwarming though is to see Luis giving appreciation to the efforts of his fans by following fan pages created for him like Luckygels and others.

How about Angel?  She never followed Luis from the start nor the Luckygels despite several requests from fans.  I suppose Angel is following only the fan pages she personally likes and of course that's her prerogative and we have to respect that.  I guess she also doesn't like the fan pages (twilightangela, loveangellocsin, 4angellocsin) I created or perhaps she's not aware of its existence although it's more than a year now that I have been posting updates about Angel.

The good thing is, there are several active fan pages in Twitter on Angel at present so I think it is time I retire these accounts.  I already handed over the forum to bhez charmz and the youtube accounts to twin nicky911.  How about this blog?  I can't promise anything but since angeladik is still here, I'll try to post update mainly about Imortal. The same thing with video blog.  Except for angeladik, I don't think I have any avid visitors anyway so retiring this would not make any difference hehe.

Going back to Luis and Angel, speculations in Twitter started when Toni Gonzaga mentioned in the Buzz last Sunday that she talked to Luis in ASAP and he mentioned about him and Angel going in different direction or something in that context.  I did not see it so pardon me if my understanding is not correct.

In Angel's interview on Sunday night during Imortal party, which was aired in SNN the following day, she said that "she is happy, finally happy" but you can't see it from her eyes.  Want more?  Read their tweets here from 23rd October to-date and draw your own conclusion.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think shes only very busy,,and i dont think that she dont like what your doing towards her,,shes more than thankful,,you must know that coz u r a fan from her,,all what we r trying to do has a reason,,i always visit ur blog,,but im not living a msg..im thankful coz ur doing this but im sad too kc tulad ng sabi na di mo na ito gagawin,,but still tank u...

Nicky said...

Thanks for dropping by ...

About the blog, I am not promising anything but while angeladik is still here doing her reviews, I will try keeping up with her post :)

Anonymous said...

im not sure also what im doing,,i just wanted 2 have some comment coz i was sad but i know u will not let angel like that,,im not really official fan of her but i like her,,her carisma...so i``ve always visit the link what abt. her..so see u nxt...im here in germany...i want to read articles abt.her..thats why,,im always visiting ur blog...

Nicky said...

thanks for dropping by ...

i'm not really into re-posting of all Angel related articles since they are available in news portals but i'll keep your request in mind in case something new came up about Gel.

i'm trying to minimize the time i'm spending on the net that's why i'm retiring my admin functions in forum, twitter and youtube. but since so far, nobody wants to take over the blog i will try to post updates particularly on Imortal.

Anonymous said...

thank u!!!

Anonymous said...

hello.. me too I want an update on Angel. I'm always looking forward to reading something about her. I'm following her on twitter and for some reason I feel bad when she's being hurt. I believe that she doesn't deserve all the pains she's experiencing. I want her to be truly happy.

by the way, thanks a lot for the Imortal vids. whenever I'm not able to watch it on tv, I don't feel bad coz I know that you have it here and I can watch it as soon as I wake up. I really appreaciate it.

Penelope said...

Hey, I read your blog! I actually think it's informative and even though I try to read everything about Angel, still, there are news about her that I only got to read here in your blog. So thanks for that! Hope you won't hand this over too.