Saturday, July 17, 2010

Video of Angel Locsin Flying High at FHM Party

I was waiting last night for the upload of this video; many thanks to fonz (fonzyz421@youtube). Have fun watching angels. I heard the audience where cheering 'Alwina' (Angel's first super heroine role on TV) when uber gorgeous Angel appeared on stage flying about 25 feet from the floor, much to the delight of the crowd.




There's another video taken by Rommel R. Llanes posted in PEP. Click here to view the video.




A very nice photo taken by AndrewDado



I also found these nice photos, credit as tagged




I have been searching for a blog of someone who actually attended the FHM party and found Sai's blog. Click the link to visit his site for more FHM photos and yes, he confirmed that Angel lives up to her name. Below photos of Angel taken by Victot were initially posted by Sai so please leave a thank you message when you visit his blog here. I hope he would not mind my re-posting the photos here for Angel's fans.




*Click image to view the enlarged version.

No comments: