Tuesday, February 2, 2010

[Video] Beautiful Girl MTV by Christian Bautista ft. Angel Locsin Premiers at MYX

The music video of the song, Beautiful Girl, revived by singer/actor Christian Bautista where Angel Locsin had a guest appearance along with Anne Curtis and two local top models premiers yesterday at MYX. For our related story on the MTV making, click here.

Video credit to universalrecph@youtube for uploading the MTV video.



If you like this MTV and I expect you would primarily because of Angel and also because the video rocks, please vote for it to enter the MYX countdown by keying in: MYX VOTE BEAUTIFUL GIRL, send to 2366 for all mobile network.

I am biased here because I also like Christian and he was my bet along with my Dad in ABS-CBN talent search, Star in a Million, in 2003. I stopped watching the show when he was eliminated close to the finals but although he failed to win the title but I believe he is the most successful among them and he is now starting to realize his dream to conquer Asia.

Among the four ladies in the MTV, it is understandable that Christian is more comfortable with Anne the most because he was one of Anne's leading men in her fantasy TV series, Kampanerang Kuba. Christian had also worked with Angel before in "Mano Po 5 (Gua Ai Di)" movie in 2006. For those who missed watching this movie like me, here's the trailer. Thanks to orangersey@youtube for the video link.




Since see Angel on screen too far between lately I am posting here several scaps and gifs I created from the video.
gifs...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

scaps ...













A couple of scaps from Mano Po 5.



Modified on 2.5.2010: changed the 3 gifs above

No comments: