Tuesday, November 3, 2009

[Poll]Angel Locsin: POP Cover Girl Nominee in ASAP’s 4th Pop Viewers Choice Awards 2009

For the second year in a row, Angel Locsin is again a nominee for POP Cover Girl in ASAP’s 4th Pop Viewers Choice Awards 2009. Other nominees in this category are: Christine Reyes, Kim Chiu, and KC Concepcion. Last year, Angel Locsin won in the POP Cover Girl and the Pop Female Fashionista categories of ASAP’s 3rd POP Viewers Choice Awards.

Angel Locsin is also nominated along with Piolo Pascual under POP Screen Kiss category for “Love Me Again”. Other nominees are: Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz in You Changed My Life; Luis Manzano and John Lloyd Cruz in In My Life; and Eugene Domingo and Dingdong Dantes in Kimmy Dora


The theme song of Angel Locsin’s movie, I Don’t Want You to Go from Love Me Again, is also nominated under Pop Movie Theme Song category. Other nominees are: You Changed My Life from You Change My Life; Something New In My Life from In My Life; and And I Love You So from And I Love You So.


The poll is now open for the 2009 ASAP Viewers’ Choice Awards. You can cast your vote by texting “POP” to 2331 for Globe, TM & Sun subscribers and 231 for Smart & TNT subscribers.


For the complete list of nominees for the 2009 ASAP Pop Viewers’ Choice Awards, visit the starmometer site.

No comments: