Sunday, October 11, 2009

[Fans Corner] Fan Video for Angel Locsin's Emmy Nomination

I will be busy for the next few weeks and may not be online as much I as would like to. For that reason, I devoted a few hours a couple of days ago to finish the fan video I was conceptualizing as a tribute to Angel Locsin's "Best Actress" nomination in the 37th International Emmy Awards for her lead role in Lobo (The Wolf).

It took more time to complete this fanvid than it should because I ended up watching my fave scenes more. At times, I was more interested in watching Lobo than finishing the fan video itself. I miss Lyka so much since this is the first teleserye of Angel Locsin that I have watched.

Congratulations on your nomination Angel Locsin and hope you will bring home the trophy on the 23rd of November 2009. Regardless, being nominated in a prestigious international award giving body is an achievement by itself. Emmy is the equivalent of Oscar for movies and Tony for stage plays so it is a great honor to be a nominee.

I am so proud of you Angel and I am sure it is not only your fans, family and friends that feel this way but your countrymen as well!

No comments: