Thursday, October 22, 2009

[Fans Corner] What Happened to Luckygel?

The news I found today makes me feel sad. It seems there is a ring of finality that the relationship I have been hoping to get saved has ended. Regardless, I am still hopeful because "change" is the only permanent thing in this world and anything can happen in future. Still, I am happy that they are maintaining the friendship and would not start acting like they never knew each other before. For that, I am happy.

Here' s the news:



Credit: Alex Valentin Brosas of Manila Bulletin
No Bad Blood Between Luis Manzano, Angel Locsin

TV host-actor Luis Manzano denied that his relationship with ex-girlfriend Angel Locsin has soured, describing it instead as “better than before.”

"She's busy with her Shop and Share (online charity drive). Ako naman, kababalik ko lang din (from the US). We're better (now) than kung ano kami before," Luis said on “Showbiz News Ngayon” recently.

The actor added that she still holds a special place in his heart because “iba talaga ang napagsamahan namin ni Angel.”

He recounted that Angel even asked him to participate in her Shop and Share campaign in which celebrities are asked to donate items that are then auctioned with the proceeds going to victims of typhoon ‘Ondoy.’

Some of the celebrities who have already done so are Kris Aquino, Shaina Magdayao, and Kim Chiu. Luis said he will donate his timepieces.

The actor’s next project following the success of his film “In My Life,” is a movie with Pop Star Sarah Geronimo.

This early, however, some people have already started comparing Luis to John Lloyd Cruz who was Sarah’s leading man in two previous box-office movies. Some say that Luis can’t duplicate John Lloyd’s feat, not even match his acting prowess.

Still, Luis graciously parried the intrigues.

“Fan ako ng love team nila (Sarah and John Lloyd) kaya sana, kahit kaunti lang ay umabot kami.

“Siyempre, ang lakas ng pinagsamahan (nilang movie). Hopefully ay (maging) iba rin 'yung kulitan naming dalawa (ni Sarah.)"

** o **


When I first heard the news that the relationship of Luckygel (Lucky Manzano and Angel Locsin) was on the rocks, I felt so bad and inspired me to create my first ever Music Video.




I would like to share also these beautiful fanarts created by Ben aka hoover1 of Pex. Many thanks Ben!









No comments: