Thursday, June 3, 2010

[TVC] Angel Locsin Endorses Centura Tuna

Why I am blogging something that's already an old info? This blog is for my record so please be patient with me. To make it worthwhile for my visitors, let me share first the photos of Angel Locsin shared by one of the gorgeous Superbod, 18-year-old nursing student Lea Angelica Yosalina. These photos were taken during the Press Launch of Angel Locsin as the latest celebrity endorser on 1st of June 2009 at Anabel's Restaurant, Tomas Morato. According to Lea, Angel and Derek were both very approachable and down to earth.

Many thanks for these photos Lea. You're an angel for giving me permission to grab these photos from your Facebook. Show your love also to Lea by sending her tweets at http://twitter.com/leayosalina. Please ask permission from Lea when re-posting her photos.





New Superbods with Angel and Derek: 21-year-old psychology student Jillian Lua, 18-year-old nursing student Lea Yosalina, 23-year-old civil engineer Van Vincent LeaƱo, and 21-year-old TV host/model Renzie Ongkiko

As per my previous experience, too many photos slow down the loading of this site. To view the rest of the photos, visit the Twilight Angels's forum.


Here are the videos of the TV commercials; credit to superbods09@youtube:





According to Angel, "I’m really excited to be chosen as Century Tuna’s Superbod because I really love their products, which not only taste great but more importantly, help me stay fit and healthy. As its new endorser, I want to inspire others to live an active and healthy lifestyle as well. " Angel further that, “I’m really excited to work with Derek, I actually requested for him to star with me in one my shows [in the future]. "

During the Press Launch, Derek shared that
"when I was told that I’m going to have a female partner, I told them instantly that I want it to be Angel Locsin. She is on top of my list because a lot of people adore her for her extremely nice attitude of course for her beautiful face and body.”

It appears that both are very keen to work together. As my good buddy, angeladik, here in the blog knows, I am looking forward to see them together in a project too.

No comments: