Wednesday, June 16, 2010

[Ads] Angel Locsin in FnH's Angel Denim Collection

Denims always take a special pride in our wardrobe. Take a look at trendy local brand Folded and Hung's new "Angel Denim" collection modeled by uber gorgeous and best actress iEmmy-nominated Angel Locsin who heats up the denim ensemble right after her recent sizzling summer collection for the same brand. I always love Angel's photos from Folded and Hung and I am happy to say that this brand continues to surprise me.














I reduced the size of most of the photos due to site's loading issue. These photos of Angel are better viewed when enlarged. Click each picture to view it in its original size. Angel is smokin' hot!

Photos Credit: Folded and Hung

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this is @TheRavenTears.... any updates on FHM ???

Twilight Angel said...

Hi TheRavenTears. Just saw your query. I guess by now you already know the answer :)

Thanks for visiting!