Thursday, February 18, 2010

[Videos] MMK - Litrato Episode of Angel Locsin, a Winner!

Despite of the big crowd flocking to the Ninoy Aquino Stadium to watch the PBB Double Up Finale last Saturday night, the 'Litrato' episode of Maalaala Mo Kaya (MMK) special Valentine presentation starred by Angel Locsin with Jake Cuenca is still a winner garnering 35.1% nationwide from TNS and 21.9% in mega Manila from AGB Nielsen Philippines, placing MMK at the 2nd spot among programs shown at primetime.

I was getting numerous search hits of MMK videos so I am posting here the video links for those who missed the program. If you can not view the videos from this site, visit the thisispinoyworld channel at youtube.

Part 1 ...


Part 2 ...


Part 3 ...


Part 4 ...


Part 5 ...


Part 6 ...




I do not want to create a separate blog for these video links I found from Danceballmonday channel at youtube so I am posting them here.

This is the video of Angel's guesting at E-Live last Saturday. It cracked me up when Angel first reacted on Vhong's comment, "I am Lucky to have you" than about Vhong himself. I suppose by now, my regular visitors are already aware that I like Luis Manzano for Angel :)


Angel Locsin at SNN: Reaction on the news of wedding plans by Oyo Sotto and Kristine Hermosa. If you watch the video clip, please note towards the end whether Angel sounds funnily wistful when she says "almost everyone is now getting married" :).

No comments: