I saw these pictures in ARep (Angel's thread in PEx) posted by newnimator, which were originally taken from Nicdao's Facebook. Many thanks to the owner.
Here's another article about Angel's charity project:
Credit: Jherlyn Meneses, Asian Journal
Auction for a Cause
It’s been a month since typhoon Ondoy and Pepeng brought havoc in the lives of many Filipinos and yet up to now, there is still an outpour of help in the relief and rehabilitation efforts coming from different sectors to support those that have been affected.
A lot of showbiz personalities joined forces as well in helping out the flood victims.
Angel Locsin, a Red Cross Ambassador, spearheaded a campaign that will benefit typhoon victims and asked help from her celebrity friends—Anne Curtis, Dimples Romana and Kris Aquino to donate for her project called "Shop & Share." This is an online auction which showcases personal designer items of showbiz personalities whose proceeds will go to the Philippine National Red Cross’ disaster relief efforts.
According to Philippine Entertainment Portal, Angel was overwhelmed with the positive feedback and response from people and was happy to know that so many of her colleagues wanted to help. Expensive personal items of celebrities such as Hermes, Prada, Louis Vuitton and Chanel are displayed for auction at www.shopandshare.ph.
Here’s a list of celebrities who donated and the items they have shared:
- -Heart Evangelista (Tiffany and Co. ring and Fendi shades)
- -Pokwang (Louis Vuitton Magnolia Heels shoes)
- -Luis Manzano (Technomarine watches)
- -Kim Chiu (dresses and Louis Vuitton bags)
- -Maxine Magalona (Gucci and Coach bags)
- -Ruffa Gutierrez (Tory Burch bags and shoes)
- -Mariel Rodriguez (Kate Spade, Prada and Marc Jacobs bags)
- -Gerald Anderson (Oakley Eye Patch sunglasses)
- -Marian Rivera (classy and expensive dresses which she wore on events)
When asked as to who donated the most expensive item, Angel simply answered that it really doesn’t matter, for everyone donated something that is special and important to them.
For those who want to purchase items from your favorite showbiz personalities, visit www.shopandshare.ph and be one with their cause…Shop and Share!